Welcome to Empire Institute of Medical Scribing
Certificate Program in Medical Scribing is a 9 months, 3 level certification program.
About the Job - Medical Scribing
A Medical Scribing Specialist is a personal assistant to the physician, performing among many tasks, electronic record keeping responsibilities for the physicians during patient encounters. This includes gathering information for the patient’s visit, performing documentation directly into the EHR in real-time, querying and using the EHR to manage the patient’s progress. An MS partners with the physician to ensure the best patient care.
- Work only five days a week.
- Working hours are only around 8 hours per day
- Work as Doctor’s right-hand person for real-time documentation.
- Work independently, directly for Doctors.
- No Metrics-based pressure.